Revision as of 19:44, 18 November 2012 by Palica
Funtoo Linux has several projects in its ecosystem that come together to form the software you download.
- Boot-update is a tool that brings a unified configuration mechanism across all boot loaders.
- Baselayout (Funtoo)
- Baselayout provides the basic device nodes and filesystem layout.
- OpenRC (Funtoo)
- Funtoo OpenRC provides system initialization, service management, and network configuration facilities.
- Portage (Funtoo)
- Portage is the package manager for Funtoo.
- Metro is Funtoo's automated OS release build system.
- Keychain helps you to manage ssh and GPG keys in a convenient and secure manner. It acts as a front-end to ssh-agent.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.